[RC5] and now for something completely different

tony summerfelt tonys at kos.net
Sat Jan 23 18:52:58 EST 1999

On Fri, 22 Jan 1999 13:13:12 -0600
"Tom Ray" <tom.ray at tsbde.state.tx.us> wrote:

tom.ray> Internet operating system that fits on a 3.5" floppy disk. No joke!
After
tom.ray> installation, just boot to the IAT floppy. Be sure you know one of
your

unfortunately it suffers from the same problem all the earlier versions
did.

it's picky about hardware, and i was never able to add anything to the
logon script.

i tried it on 6 compaq of various configurations, and on three generic
clones (one a pentium) where it neve got past the auto-hardware config...

i've YET to see the demo actually connect :/

.t
-----

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net