[RC5] stats question - always offline...?

Jonathan Ah Kit ahkitj at paradise.net.nz
Mon Jan 25 15:41:50 EST 1999

Hey,

I've recently started with the distributed.net client (FYI, the latest
Win32), and have been wondering how come the stats *seem* offline almost all
the time? After all the time I've been using the client, I must be in the
stats database, and the only time my stats did come up was when I did a
search on them during the DES contest last week.

Any ideas? Has the stats server gone ga-ga, or are we now on D.I.Y. stats?
;)

T.I.A.
J.. :)

--