[RC5] Re: QNX client

Tom Ray tom.ray at tsbde.state.tx.us
Mon Jan 25 09:33:03 EST 1999

you're right, there is a client for it. has anybody run this client and
compared it to a Winblows or Linux keyrate? with a low mem impact OS like
QNX, seems like it would be a natural.

tom

>Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 12:12:59 -0800 (PST)
>From: Keith Woodworth <kwoody at citytel.net>
>Subject: Re: [RC5] and now for something completely different

>On Fri, 22 Jan 1999, Tom Ray wrote:
>
>>Here's a little something I came across on another list I belong to. I'm
>>not sure how this could be used in conjunction w/D.Net but I'm sure
>>somebody will figure something out.
>
>QNX I think has been around for awhile, and I believe there is a client
for it also.

Thanks,

Tom Ray
Texas State Board of Dental Examiners
 Webmaster, Postmaster, Network Administrator

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net