[RC5] RE Stats

Stephen DeGabriele stephend at aebc.com
Tue Jan 26 11:22:50 EST 1999

Talking about stats...
they're next to impossible to get.

what I was thinking would be you'd press a "submit" button or something for
your own stats, and they'd be queed up and e-mailed to you in que
order..probably save the server some bandwidth in people re-hitting the page
trying to get their stats and keep people happier :)
Well me at least!
of course you'd have to look up other stats through the web still, but at
least you cold get yours easier.