[RC5] RE Stats

Jim C. Nasby jim at nasby.net
Tue Jan 26 15:50:16 EST 1999

Unfortunatly, our poor old stats server is slowly giving up the ghost. We added
a 3rd IDE drive to it for DES and further growth, and it just can't handle
having 2 drives on one IDE bus. So, at this point, email wouldn't help you get
stats any more than web access. Nugget is working as fast as possible to get
stats-II into production; keep an eye on his plan for more info
(http://n0cgi.distributed.net/cgi/dnet-finger.cgi?user=nugget)

Moo!
dB!