[RC5] RE Stats

sean noonan thenoonans at erols.com
Tue Jan 26 16:29:42 EST 1999

having stats e-mailed to people would present a number of difficulties.
and what about the imbecile who presses the submit button 100 times because
he thinks nothing happens?
i happen to like the present system, because i don't have to be anywhere in
particular to check my stats.   perhaps we should just wait until after the
current implementation is updated (which, if you read the postings, is
happening as we write...although it will take time)

sean