[RC5] film rendering

James Michael Keller jmkeller at radix.net
Wed Jan 27 22:17:35 EST 1999

	But who says D.net would be doing anything for them?  I'm thinking more
along the lines of helping small indy film makers add a few 'effects
shots' that would be far out of their own, or contractors price range
due to the time to render/# of frames.

	That would be the better use of D.net if we have a 'render ranch' core
in the future.

	We could be like the hubble - with indivuduals queing up to 'get time'
on D.net for a project.  With some projects given more weight as desided
by votes, akin to picking the rc5/des charity.

        James Michael Keller | jmkeller at radix.net
              http://www.radix.net/~jmkeller
Contents (c)1998 James Michael Keller.  All rights reserved

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net