[RC5] Stats-II suggestion

Isaac zarkon at concentric.net
Wed Jan 27 11:25:21 EST 1999

I noticed that the stats web server also hosts the images for stats.  Would
it make sense to keep the old stats server around as an image server once
Stats-II is up?  Or, to extend this idea, could you have Stats-I query
Stats-II, dividing up the load a bit?  The latter suggestion would probably
be a lot of work, but the former might help lighten Stats-II load during
nightly updates.

Please, let me know if I'm seeing this problem wrong.

===== zarkon at concentric.net === Isaac Foraker === Programmer/Analyst =====
Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired.
			-- Jules Renard
====== http://www.concentric.net/~zarkon/ ==== Resistence is Futile ======

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net