[RC5] client updates

Mike Burgess Mike.Burgess at trw.com
Thu Jan 28 09:57:44 EST 1999

I see new clients pop up on the client page, but SELDOM
any notes about the benefit of updating to a new one.
I see now there is another new one for Win32bit:
 Build 2.7105.433 Windows 95/98/NT x86 CLI (works as NT service)
The zip enclosed text files are months old, and I often worry about
an "upgrade" that doesn't solve a problem that affects me.
Could someone take charge and list what the changes are?

Mike B.
--
I would not want to live in a cartoon world...
 Too many people have too much access

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net