[RC5] RE Stats

Zypher zypher at clanusr.com
Wed Jan 27 17:42:41 EST 1999

I thought you all took donations of hardware.

About two weeks ago I could have handed you a 4gb uwscsi drive, but I just
found a use for it...

What specificallly would help the stats server? (Or servers plural? ;) I'm
sure plenty of us have HW lying around, and some of it is bound to be
halfway decent. And those who helped would feel a direct impact of their
help (faster, actually online stats :) and be proud. Maybe a little message
saying "Dnet thanks ____ for donating hardware to the stats server" would
spurr folks even more.
zypher at clanusr.com - icq 12874369
United States Rangers - www.clanusr.com