[RC5] RE Stats

Stephen DeGabriele stephend at aebc.com
Wed Jan 27 12:34:04 EST 1999

The thing is. instead of trying, and trying, and trying (and no doubt waste
cycles on your server and bandwidth)... it would be a submit once, then when
the server has an idle second, it'd grab the data and e-mail it.. so instead
of always bugging the server, the server just lets us know when it can.

ANyhow, I look forward to the new stats server!!!!