[RC5] Random blocks: useless?

rc5 at xfiles.nildram.co.uk rc5 at xfiles.nildram.co.uk
Fri Jan 29 22:55:32 EST 1999

Random blocks are simply blocks randomly selected by the clients
from a specific preset subspace.  Those keys will *eventually* be
re-issued IF no client does them now.  There is a chance two clients
will select the same block, but there is also a chance a client could
get very stale buffers and do dup work too... As long as you flush the
blocks it does every so often, you will be fine..

David Taylor
E-Mail:	dtaylor at nildram.co.uk.spam
ICQ:	268004
[Remove .spam from e-mail to reply]