[RC5] A stat that would be great.

Stephen Degabriele stephend at aebc.com
Sat Jan 30 11:41:52 EST 1999

A stat that would be nice to see would be number of blocks at certain
levels.

The top 100, can been seen..
but then to see how many blocks the person at position
100,200,300,400,500,600,700,800,900 and 1000 have (To set goals).

And then to also see how many blocks are needed for every thousand after
that (so, 2000,3000,etc.)

When I say position, I mean "e-mail" rank.
It'd be nice to be able to set goals... (Ie, I am going to try and raise my
keyrate.. so that I am doing 2,000 blocks a day and can get to the 6,000
e-mail rank! or 3,000.. etc.
Just a though.
An idea.
maybe a way to encourage people to get more machines cracking :)

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net