[RC5] Win95/98 users take note:

Chase Covello chasec at jps.net
Sat Jan 30 19:50:18 EST 1999

You have to download a collection of UNIX commands ported to Win9x, but they do work. I frequently use ps and nice to set the priority under Win95.
I forget where they were, but I think you can download them from litestep.net, under the utilities section.

--
REALITY.SYS corrupted. Reboot Universe? [Y/N/C]

Chase Covello
chasec at jps.net
http://www.jps.net/covello/

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net