[RC5] Feature Req....Team Joining [insert groans here]

David Cantrell david at wirestation.co.uk
Sat Jul 10 01:15:14 EDT 1999

Zypher wrote:

> I'm pretty sure this has been asked about before (ok, I'm _damn sure_ :)

I haven't seen it.

> BUT, nothing like beating a dead-but-valuable horse to start the morning.

And with the current time at 00:12, it certainly is the start of the
morning :-)

> ... team merging ...

[ summary - the suggestion was that if both team admins agreed, team
  members could change teams taking their blocks with them.  Valid
  reasons for wanting to do this were given ]

Great idea.  I don't see it being _too_ hard to implement either
although this does depend on how the database is structured.

--
David Cantrell - http://www.ThePentagon.com/NukeEmUp

All of the animals used in the production of this email were treated
in a humane manner until they were slaughtered in a barbaric fashion
to satisfy my never-ending lust for blood and raw meat.
  (thanks to the Romsey Fat Boys, http://members.aol.com/romseyrfc/)

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net