[RC5] Feature Req....Team Joining [insert groans here]

Chris Sweeney csweeney at glasscity.net
Sun Jul 11 00:54:39 EDT 1999

I must say I don't see what the problem would be with team merging either.
The reason's given were pertty vaild, if a team is created for a certain
goal, and there is more then one team with the same goal, if they want to
merge to that task then it should be allowed.  After all, its not like there
is prize money at stake or anything.

Chris

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net