[RC5] NT 4.0 service client - auto start/stop?

trond-eirik.aune at telenor.com trond-eirik.aune at telenor.com
Tue Jul 13 10:44:11 EDT 1999

Hi

I guess you want to stop it the time of the day when the workstation is in
use. Don't bother pondering on the problem. I have been monotioring the
progress of the vlient on Nt4.0 Workstation and when the computer isn't in
use the crack rate drops down to alamost nothing. Usualle my workstation
cracks about 950.000 k/sec (approx. every 20-30 min or so) and when i
resturn the next morning the workstation has only cracked 1 package at a
rate of 20.000-30.000 k/sec. I have been mailing support at distributed.net
for a while and all the could cuggest was switching from the GUI to the
NON-GUI client, but the result was the same.

If anyone HAS been able to correct this problem, please let me know.

Mvh,

Trond Eirik Aune
Office: 22779842
Cellular: 913 56 347
trond-eirik.aune at telenor.com
"Noen er født gode elskere, andre trener og blir gode elskere
og noen driter tynt i sånt kliss!"
- - - Mannen