[RC5] NT 4.0 service client - auto start/stop?

Jon Back jonback at itexas.net
Mon Jul 12 21:36:56 EDT 1999

Neil, you need to use Remote Cows. It is available from the Personal Proxy
page.
It will let you install and remove, start and stop the CLI client on any NT
4.0 workstations on which you have Admin privileges. It is very easy to use.

I haven't looked at its internals, but it probably is very similar to
NETSVC, except you don't need to know much and it is a graphical interface.
Perfect for me. Perfect for Team AnandTech (had to throw that in, sorry :)