[RC5] OGR-23 search completed (fwd)

Stephan Wonczak sws at sherlock.pc.uni-koeln.de
Tue Jul 13 10:38:31 EDT 1999

On Sun, 11 Jul 1999, Barry Nathan wrote:
> -Barry K. Nathan <barryn at pobox.com>
> > ***  To all those who helped us search/prove OGR-23  ***
> >
> > On Friday, July 7th, the last missing stub range of the search for the
> > optimal 23 mark golomb ruler was turned in, concluding the search for the
> > optimal OGR-23.
<snipped rest of OGR message>

  This reminds me: What is happening to our own OGR project? The contest
was due some month ago, but nothing ever happened. The news on the 'things
to do-list' are fairly ancient, no fingerboard messages, no messages to
this list... has OGR been abandoned (at least for the time being)?

		C U, Stephan

   "I haven't lost my mind; I know exactly where I left it."
   "The meaning of my life is to make me crazy"

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net