[RC5] Next project Idea II

Robert shadow at INFO66.COM
Sat Jul 17 21:26:51 EDT 1999

Ok, no one got very excited about my last input on the next Dist. net
project. How about NASA? I was just reading about them battling funding
cuts. If some medical and other breakthroughs come about because of the
space station maybe they would have some use for some horsepower.

--
**Visit this URL to see what your browser is revealing to sites
you visit.   http://www.junkbusters.com/cgi-bin/privacy

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net