[RC5] RC5 Mac Client

RogerKIWI at aol.com RogerKIWI at aol.com
Sun Jul 18 00:28:24 EDT 1999

In a message dated 17/7/99 9:32:01 PM, DeanSuhr at CarpeDIS.com writes:

>Does anyone know what is up with a new Mac client that can start without
>the O/S 8.6 warning dialog?  I'm running v2.7105.
>Where would we submit a client feature request - like only connect to the
>net to update during certain hours?

This page

http://n0cgi.distributed.net/cgi/dnet-finger.cgi?user=sampo

has links to the betas of the latest version.

I've been using the second latest version awhile (the latest is downloading
as I type this <g>)

Cheers

Roger

Now does anyone know why there is always a difference (typically 10-15%, and
sometimes more) between the number of blocks I submit every day, and the
number I'm credited with??

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net