[RC5] SETI@home and RC5

Adam Ashley adam_ashley at softhome.net
Thu Jul 22 14:15:38 EDT 1999

Yeah Ive been running them both since set came out, I havent noticed any
drop, cept in the dead hours when it runs overnight seti runs thru more the
rc5 but then during the day seti hardly get to run at all, but rc5 gets all
the extra cycles. Otherwise I havent noticed anything wrong with it at all.

Adam