[RC5] SETI@home and RC5

James_Turnbull at kaz.com.au James_Turnbull at kaz.com.au
Thu Jul 22 12:43:55 EDT 1999

I have also been running both clients (on a 200Mhz Pentium with 64MB of RAM)
under NT Workstation.  I also see about a 50 to 60 Kkeys/sec drop when running
both clients and a slight drop in desktop performance.  But otherwise no dramas.

Regards

James Turnbull

"Michael, Paul M" <Paul.Michael at PSS.Boeing.com> on 21/07/99 05:09:13

Please respond to rc5 at lists.distributed.net