[RC5] Re: rc5-digest V1 #287

Brice D. Fleckenstein nospam at surf-ici.com
Sat Jun 19 08:41:50 EDT 1999

> I like my clients invisible. I don't even run screensavers on my 'puters
> just flip off the monitor. So I vote no for an image or screen saver.

 I have access to a bunch of machines at work, that if I had a
screensaver version, I could put the client on them.
 As is, I can not - can't get permission for any machine other than my
own for non-screen saver version.

 Had the SAME situation at last workplace, with even more (but slower)
machines involved....

--
 Reply-to has been de-spammed. Real email address below.

 Brice D. Fleckenstein
 EMail: bricef at indy dot net

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net