[RC5] Macintosh

Jim C. Nasby jim at nasby.net
Sun Jun 6 14:10:45 EDT 1999

Something to keep in mind for those of you who need enough blocks to
keep a machine busy for quite some time is that the newest clients
(443+) have support for up to 33 bit blocks. If my math is correct, 1000
33 bit blocks would keep my dual PII-416 busy for 6 weeks, so it should
suffice for just about any of you who need 2 weeks of blocks.

Moo!
dB!