[RC5] Help!

Cyrus Najmabadi cyrus at force.stwing.upenn.edu
Tue Jun 8 17:34:12 EDT 1999

I'm currently the Administrator of the 'University of Pennsylvania' team #
5809.  For the past couple of months I've been watching my stats plummet
with a contradiction that has not been explained by the rc5 admins no
matter how much I ask for their help.

The contradiction is this.  If you take a look at todays stats you will
see that we pulled in about 10k blocks.  It's pathetique compared to the
100k we were getting just a few months ago.  However, that is not a
problem.  Go look at the participant stats for upenn_rc5 at hotmail.com.
This is an  e-mail account I control  (you can contact me there if you
don't believe
me) and I am a member of this team.  However, I am pulling in 20k blocks a
day!!!  How can a team pull in less blocks then one of its member?!?!?

Am I crazy or is there some explanation for this.  I have sent distributed
3 e-mails about this and I haven't even gotten a 'we'll get back to you'
response.  They've been totally silent and I don't know what to do.

Any help would be very appreciated.

- Cyrus

"The day Apple makes something that doesn't suck is probably the day they
start making vacuum cleaners." --Ernst Jan Plugge

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net