[RC5] Difference in Win-32 Clients

Alex Bischoff abischof at fore.com
Wed Jun 9 13:48:39 EDT 1999

At 08:38 pm 6-8-1999 , you wrote:
>    Can anyone tell me why the GUI win32 client for x86's is a few
>versions behind the rest? it does not support 2^33 size blocks, and for

AFAIK, it's just a matter of programming. The CLI is all text (easier),
while the GUI version requires more effort (and so it runs behind a bit).

According to Silby's .plan, he going to try to release a new version of the
GUI this weekend
(http://n0cgi.distributed.net/cgi/dnet-finger.cgi?user=silby).

  Alex Bischoff                                       abischof at fore.com
export-a-crypto-system-sig RSA-2-lines-PERL
Proof That There Is Strength In Numbers --> http://www.distributed.net/

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net