[RC5] Help!

Fisher Tim (NCS/BS-CA) tim.fisher at ntc.nokia.com
Thu Jun 10 12:12:52 EDT 1999

It would be worth making sure that all participants that think they are in
your team, to re-join it just to make sure. I'm a member of Team Demon
Internet and about a year a go I had a email from the admin to all members
of a different team, and when I checked I had somehow been mysteriously
joined to a differnrt team.

I dont think this was done by anyone dodgy, I'm sure it was just a glich in
the members table/database at distributed.net.

Try getting everyone to re-jion the team and see what happens, I hop that
will solve your problems.

[tim at ZEROSPAMinsane.demon.co.uk]