[RC5] Help!

Victor A. Wagner, Jr. vawjr at rudbek.com
Thu Jun 10 10:46:27 EDT 1999

At Thursday 99/06/10 11:12, you wrote:
>It would be worth making sure that all participants that think they are in
>your team, to re-join it just to make sure. I'm a member of Team Demon
>Internet and about a year a go I had a email from the admin to all members
>of a different team, and when I checked I had somehow been mysteriously
>joined to a differnrt team.
>
>I dont think this was done by anyone dodgy, I'm sure it was just a glich in
>the members table/database at distributed.net.
>
>Try getting everyone to re-jion the team and see what happens, I hop that
>will solve your problems.

If this is a valid concern (database glitch) mayhaps we should request that
the personal stats include a line showing which team we're associated with.
Victor A. Wagner, Jr.
PGP RSA fingerprint = 4D20 EBF6 0101 B069 3817 8DBF C846 E47A
PGP D-H fingerprint = 98BC 65E3 1A19 43EC 3908 65B9 F755 E6F4 63BB 9D93
              "There oughta be a law"

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net