[RC5] Project OGR

Thomas Willert willert at tli.de
Fri Jun 11 19:25:12 EDT 1999

On Thu, 10 Jun 1999, Barry Nathan wrote:

> Well, the project has been running off its own web site while waiting for
> d.net to be ready:
>
> <http://members.aol.com/golomb20/>
>
> > What are the plans for statistics of the project?
>
> Here are the current stats:
> <http://members.aol.com/golomb20/wem23.htm>
>
> > Is there a time-line for startup? - I know, it's difficult to say.
>
> I have no idea about what, if any, timeline d.net has. However, OGR-23 hit
> 50% completion today (or perhaps earlier this week).

It is very nice to finally have some feedback on the OGR project. I think
I am gonna switch my ~20 clients to OGR right away!

One can just hope that d.net get their acts together real soon. Rc5 is
getting a bit boring...

Regards,

Thomas Willert

  Talkline Internet      EMAIL: willert at tli.de
  Suederstrasse 73       PHONE: +49 40 23783621
  D - 20097 Hamburg      RIPE:  TW166-RIPE

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net