[RC5] Re: rc5-digest V1 #292

Seth H. Bokelman sethb at iastate.edu
Thu Jun 17 18:46:56 EDT 1999

Ummm, even on a 28.8 it shouldn't matter that much.  I'm on dial-up as well,
and it'd take at least a 100K message before I'd notice/get annoyed that it
was too large.  Is that the problem, it's taking too long to download for
your mail client, or are you reading it through some type of UNIX shell?
Cheers! -Seth