[RC5] Re: rc5-digest V1 #292

Alex Bischoff abischof at fore.com
Fri Jun 18 10:17:09 EDT 1999

At 06:46 pm 6-17-1999 , you wrote:
>Ummm, even on a 28.8 it shouldn't matter that much.  I'm on dial-up as well,
>and it'd take at least a 100K message before I'd notice/get annoyed that it
>was too large.  Is that the problem, it's taking too long to download for
>your mail client, or are you reading it through some type of UNIX shell?

I can see your point of view, but I would be against unnecessary quoting on
the principle of it.

Using your reasoning ;), wouldn't that be like saying a little code bloat
isn't bad, unless it noticeably slows down the program?

  Alex Bischoff                                       abischof at fore.com
export-a-crypto-system-sig RSA-2-lines-PERL
Proof That There Is Strength In Numbers --> http://www.distributed.net/

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net