[RC5] Spam ideas

John Campbell jcampbel at lynn.ci-n.com
Fri Jun 18 17:25:01 EDT 1999

On Fri, 18 Jun 1999, Jim C. Nasby wrote:

> Another suggestion was to assign all participants an ID of some sort. We're
> way ahead of you on this... all participants do have a numeric ID, which is
> used to conserve space in the database. Also, you can change your listing
> so that is shows you as 'Participant #39766' or whatever your ID is.

	Does this function actually work? I've tried several times and I've
been unable to get it to list me using my real name... I've been able to
change other parts of my configuration, but it's still listing me using my
email address. I don't have a big problem with that, but, for those that do,
it's hardly a solution if it doesn't work...

---
John Campbell
jcampbel at lynn.ci-n.com

QotD:  I've got all the money I'll ever need if I die by 4 o'clock.

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net