[RC5] spam

Denie Andriessen D.Andriessen at pink.nl
Sat Jun 19 02:59:08 EDT 1999

Very good idea.. This would make the automated harvesting of those
emails quite impossible. Only I wonder how much 'load' it would take
on the machines. Either to generate the image at subscription time
(and having to store all of them, to reduce the effect of having to
generate the graphic all of the time) and on the bandwidth used
sending all those graphics through the net.... (That would be a lot)

Denie