[RC5] Why I am discouraged with d.net

Greg Hewgill greg at hewgill.com
Sun Jun 20 11:48:51 EDT 1999

On Sat, Jun 19, 1999 at 03:34:10PM -0400, Patrick Mikulak wrote:
> Why do I always see a message saying that "...useful stats" will be available
> soon.

Please forgive me if this is already obvious to you, but the main stats page
(http://stats.distributed.net) has a line which reads as follows:

  You can look at the preliminary RC5-64 stats here.

The word "here" is a link to the RC5-64 stats, which are actually quite
complete now. You may have your browser colour settings set in such a way that
the link does not show up in the colour you expect for a link. Alternatively,
you may bookmark the actual RC5-64 stats home page at the following url:

  http://stats.distributed.net/rc5-64/

>From here you may check your individual statistics (by typing your email
address into the "Participant stats" search box), join a team (which is a link
on the team's page - make sure you have your stats password which you can get
from your own page), and many other operations.

Hope this helps.

Greg Hewgill
http://www.hewgill.com

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net