[RC5] Re: rc5-digest V1 #292 (OT)

John F. Kennedy jfk at gol.com
Thu Jun 24 02:17:38 EDT 1999

>Just to be on topic a bit: Is there somewhere a list with all the
>idle time tasks that are available and a short explanation of them?
>
>Bye, Bjoern

There is a links page on the seti homepage and I think there is one on the
dnet homepage as well. There are several other distributed computing
projects going on. Some of them are pretty esoteric mathematical stuff. I
use a mac and very few of these projects offer a mac client :-(

John F. Kennedy
Tokyo, Japan           "Flame not lest ye be flamed"
jfk at gol.com
Visit JFK's Digital Sushi at http://www2.gol.com/users/jfk/
Find everything for your homepage at http://www.homepagenow.com
FREE Email For Life at http://mail.bigmailbox.com/users/homepagenowcom