[RC5] seti project

tony summerfelt tsummerfelt1 at home.com
Sat May 8 17:22:53 EDT 1999

i received email from the seti at home project to download the windows
client...

i got into the rc5 thing for the 'coolness' factor (ok i'm a computer
geek/nerd :/ i'm doing the seti thing for the same reason (among a few
others)

i couldn't help but watch the display of the screen saver, which btw
WILL run 'full' mode--but needs to be maximized, and the computer does
take a major performance hit, but minimized it takes about 1.1x cpu time
time accourding to wintop...

i was just thinking that the rc5 client could get a bit of an 'image'
boost if it had a display like the seti  windows client has...

.t

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net