[RC5] seti project

Martin Hecko martineno at hotmail.com
Sun May 9 21:05:49 EDT 1999

>From: tony summerfelt <tsummerfelt1 at home.com>
>Date: Sat, 8 May 1999 16:22:53 -0700

[snip]

>i was just thinking that the rc5 client could get a bit of an 'image'
>boost if it had a display like the seti  windows client has...

That would be interesting, but what do you think the client could display. I
mean the SETi data and the analysis they are doing over it lends itself to
produce "cool" graphs. But RC5-64? Progress bar pretty much does it. There
is not much more information that could be represented in a graph that is
immediately available to the client.

Mart!n
(the sunny side of life)