[RC5] seti project

Walt Taninatz waldo at voicenet.com
Sun May 9 16:18:26 EDT 1999

While the setiathome screensaver may be cute, they're not in the same
league as distributed.net. They still have to work on the number of supported
platforms, networking, optimizations, etc. They have come a long way in a
short time, but they have a ways to go. I hope they take a good look at
d.net because many of the issues they're just learning about have been
addressed by d.net developers long ago.

--Walt

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net