[RC5] Key Rate Question

Zypher zypher at clanusr.com
Tue May 11 13:06:06 EDT 1999

The speeds pages have been dead/messed up etc for ages :/ well months at
least.

I have tried to start up a small group of people to 'redo' them but not much
is happening so far. The current pages are outdated, un-updatable and plenty
of bad stats :/ The worst peeve of mine is it lists cpus by speed..then you
have to click next 5000 times because it starts at 386. No way to skip
forward. Gillions of broken links too. I tried emailing about the submit
speeds form not working (5 times seperately) but theres nobody home.

I don't think we need 50 or 100 records on a same speed chip...it would make
more sense to average them all up and say (for ex) "a 25mhz 386 does an
average of X keys a sec full load"
zypher at clanusr.com
www.halflife.net/rc5
"No, not bad spelling, bad typing"