[RC5] seti project

Romulo Cholewa rmc at rmc.eti.br
Tue May 11 22:56:54 EDT 1999

What you said goes to the right spot. I said that before: seti at home must
accomplish lots of things before their client start running big time. It
really needs lots of optimization before it runs smoothly.

See, I tried the linux client here. It is quite disapointing. On a Pentium
II 300 MHz, it takes around 20 hours to smash a work unit. That's a lot of
work. Each work unit is 340 K... I guesss they are trying to hide this with
a nice interface and so on. But anyway, the project is quite interesting.

... but I LOVE COWS! :-))

All my computers here at home are configured to "Moooooooooooo" when a block
is completed. That's amazing... :-)

Romulo Moacyr Cholewa