[RC5] seti project

Sami Korhonen sami.korhonen at saminko.fi
Wed May 12 07:18:16 EDT 1999

Maybe it could show the particular key it's breaking, in hex or something,
even the _amazingly_ fast running numbers/letters could be "cool" looking...

The progress bar could be done with bit of a 3d-touch etc. Needles to say,
these all should be optional so those who want the plain key crunching
power should get only that.