[RC5] Re: rc5-digest V1 #286

Andrew Clarence Frank acfrank at undergrad.math.uwaterloo.ca
Wed May 12 23:02:20 EDT 1999

I think the keyspace plots data similar to
www.distributed.net/statistics/graphs/ could be used.  Most users wouldn't
find it interesting, but others would be curious to know which parts of
the key space have been checked, and to what degree.

Each pixel could represent a group of blocks (thousands of blocks), and
colour could be used to show completeness.  I think this would be
possible, and to have a refresh rate of 1 day would be entirely possible.

I know that this would be completely impractical (or impossible), but it
would be really cool to have a live update for people who are permanently
connected to the net.

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net