[RC5] So long RC5, hello SETI

Ben Ketteridge ben.ketteridge at proact.net
Tue May 18 10:02:50 EDT 1999

It's all very well having a screensaver that takes 100% when its
running, but what happens on machines like mine where there are
long periods where the machine is busy building code - our product
takes an hour to build - but the user (me) is not active. A screen
saver would be a _major_ hit on my machine.

So I'm sticking with RC5!! ;-)

Ben.

|         Dr Ben Ketteridge: ben.ketteridge at proact.net,         |
|"Never ask a man what sort of computer he drives. If he's a Mac|
| user he'll tell you. If not, why embarrass him?" - Tom Clancy |
European Anti-Spam Petition - http://www.politik-digital.de/spam/

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net