[RC5] seti project - MAKE IT STOP!

Tom Cooper tom_cooper at bigfoot.com
Wed May 19 17:20:50 EDT 1999

Sorry to sound an alarm based on Paul's particular message, but I'm
involved in RC5 project.  Since SETI at home is not of any interest to me, I'd
appreciate it if SETI at home-specific info could be moved off of this list.

Thank you for your cooperation...

Regards,
Tom

This message reflects the personal views and opinions of the author only,
and not necessarily those of any organizaion to which the author is
related.

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net