[RC5] seti project - MAKE IT STOP!

Jim C. Nasby jim at nasby.net
Thu May 20 22:35:38 EDT 1999

distributed.net is meant to be a clearing house for all distributed
computing. SETI qualifies as such. However, it would be possible for us
to setup a different mailling list for generic discussion. Or a seperate
list that isn't moderated.

The lists are here for you guys, so what would you like to see changed,
if anything?

Moo!
dB!

Tom Cooper wrote:

> Sorry to sound an alarm based on Paul's particular message, but I'm
> involved in RC5 project.  Since SETI at home is not of any interest to me, I'd
> appreciate it if SETI at home-specific info could be moved off of this list.
>
> Thank you for your cooperation...
>
> Regards,
> Tom

<SNIP>