[RC5] seti project - MAKE IT STOP!

Robin Shuff RobinShuff at idium.u-net.com
Sat May 22 22:26:17 EDT 1999

I have been thinking for a while about the advantages of having a d.net News
Group. It would be unmoderated, allow various threaded discussions, update
quicker, lost of people use news, etc. It would be a good middle point
between the IRC channel and the mail lists.

Is this possible? Is this a good idea? Any comments?

Robin Shuff