[RC5] Suggestions for improvement with the mailing lists...

William Scott Lockwood III scottlockwood at hotmail.com
Sun May 23 11:05:43 EDT 1999

Well, for one thing, how about better access to the beta test list?  I would
also like to see better access to beta clients.  The wide beta with the
perproxy worked out well, I think...  The current vacuum that the clients
are developed in shouldn't suffer too badly from having a little light shed
on it.

I used to regularly grab and test the beta clients, but now, I can't seem
to.  I think every member of D.Net has something to contribute.  Why can't
we at least see the list?  That would be a good start, at least.

I'd like to be a beta tester, but my early efforts to get "involved" once it
went to a closed process were not answered, even.  WTF?

Thanks,
Scott

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net