[RC5] So long RC5, hello SETI

Loren Thiel thiel at genevaonline.com
Sun May 23 22:36:07 EDT 1999

I've noticed that the rc5 client pages out a lot of memory to the swap file
on occasion.  Then whenever I close it, I get tons of hard drive activity
for 20-30 sec.  I have 64MB ram on a PII450 system....shouldn't be a lack
of ram problem.   Anyone else see this?
Don't notice any slowdown of cpu performance when running though.

Loren