[RC5] Newsgroup

Christopher Hicks chicks at chicks.net
Tue May 25 16:25:00 EDT 1999

Why not just gateway the current nicely-moderated list into a newsgroup
for those that want to read it that way?  Make the posting address for the
news group the current address.  That ways there's one list.  One archive.
One set of moderators.  Gatewaying the current list into a web site would
be nice too.  If we make the archives available via ftp anybody could do
that when they felt like it.

--
</chris>

If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them
down?  We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net